The health benefits of masturbation in women:
• Masturbation helps prevent cervical infections and helps relieve urinary tract infections.
• Masturbation is associated with improved cardiovascular health and lower risk of type-2 diabetes.
• Masturbation can help work against insomnia naturally, through hormonal and tension release.
• Orgasm increases pelvic floor strength.
Psychological and emotional benefits of masturbation in women:
• Improves mood.
• Relieves stress.
• Strengthens our relationship with ourselves.
• Strengthens sexual relationship with partner.
Model: Amanda Kee
Photo by me
Tape and photo by me